Senior Creative Lead Architectural 3D Visualisation Artist
Advance your 3D visualisation career to the next level and join Arterra Interactive...
Operating since 1999, Arterra Interactive is an Australian-based Animation and Visualisation studio located in Surry Hills, Sydney, with satellite studios in Melbourne and Brisbane.
Arterra Interactive collaborates with Australia’s leading property developers and Government agencies to deliver state-of-the-art visualisations and future city films.
The team firmly believes in opportunities and developing visualisations through experimentation and innovation. For Arterra Interactive, pushing beyond our boundaries and limitations brings value and excitement to every project.
With the growing demands of the clients, Arterra Interactive is rapidly expanding and offering career opportunities for artists envisioning taking their careers to the next level. Be part of a growing team! Work and create with us, from simple conceptualised visualisations to high-end marketing CGIs, to Narrative driven films, Future City Animations, and Interactive experiences.
Our team is made up of a diverse culture consisting of 3D artists, Animators, Architects, Architectural BIM modelers, Project Managers, Photographers, Compositors, Motion Graphic Designers, Sound Designers, and Creative leaders.
Our core values are part of our cultural diversity, in working together to create a culture based on open communication, trust, unity, and sharing of knowledge. This is what inspires and drives our creativity.
We support flexible working and have incorporated this into our culture at Arterra Interactive. This hybrid approach allows you to perform your task while working at home, as we maintain the support of a lifestyle balance for our team and their family.
What will you be doing…..
Arterra Interactive is a leader in Architectural 3D visualisation. We have worked on landmark projects such as Barangaroo, The Ribbon, Central Station, Parramatta CBD, Western Sydney Airport, and many more.
As our business expands we are seeking an experienced Senior/ Lead 3D Artist with the capability of leading project teams from inception to delivery.
Having the ability to work directly with clients and project directors in order to develop creative concepts is a requirement to fulfill this role. As a senior artist, you will ensure that our production and creative standards are maintained and work within our production pipeline. You will look for opportunities to upskill and mentor junior team members.
- Leading the animation team and AI productions.
- Work closely with clients and collaborate with the project director/ managers and the other creatives.
- Producing exceptional rendering quality across all visual media, CGI, Animation.
- Preparing and developing the inspiring storyboard design and concept design.
- Animatic and camera design.
- Design animations that integrate leading characters.
- Special attention to lighting quality, camera, and composition.
- A pinpoint focus on storytelling and narrative-driven animations.
- Quality control with an emphasis on the overall rendering quality.
- Meet project deadlines and deliverables.
What can you bring to the Team?
First, you will share our passion for creating Architectural 3D visualisation and be someone that actually pursues continuous learning and development.
- Experience in Architecture is essential.
- 3DS Max, Vray, Adobe Suite essential.
- 7+ years experience in a similar role.
- Can-do, positive and solution-driven mindset.
- Follow creative direction.
- Self-motivated and upskill beyond the current skill as needed.
- Providing mentorship, guidance, and support to junior artists.
- Ability to work autonomously as required, making decisions and driving projects forward.
- Manage quality control to ensure we achieve the highest quality results.
- Responsible, reliable, accountable, and good attendance history.
- You have a strong work ethic, team player, and are an active communicator.
- An exceptional eye for detail, lighting, and composition.
- Excellent rendering and compositing skills using Vray & AfterFX.
- Knowledge of 3D plugins such as Forest Pro, Railclone, Anima, Grow FX.
- Experience in the following areas would be highly advantageous:
- Green Screen filming and production.
- Creating Architectural films using Nuke, and narrative-driven animation.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Arterra Interactive. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their careers and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to make ideas a reality.
Culture and Benefits
It’s our priority to make our people feel valued and appreciated.
- We cultivate a sense of belonging within our workspace. We believe that having people at work who you can fully trust and rely on when it comes to work can be beneficial for our staff’s well-being. So, hiring the right people for us is always an utmost priority.
- We strive to create a culture based on open communication, trust, and sharing of knowledge.
- We develop talents. We appreciate creative minds and talented artists so we are constantly investing in our staff's development and growth through certification training and courses.
- We constantly improve our systems and technology. We invest in technology, including our in-house rendering farm, software, plugins, and hardware such as RTX GPUs.
- Arterra Interactive is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes all candidates who have the right to live and work in Australia.
- Staff incentives and fun team-building events.
- Convenient office location in Surry Hills, Sydney and/or a hybrid approach of working off-site as an option.
Working in Arterra Interactive
For over 20 years, Arterra Interactive remains as one of the most trusted 3D animation studios in producing state-significant and large-scale projects. We have built a long-established relationship with Australia's leading property developers and government agencies.
Arterra Interactive is a NSW Government Accredited Supplier of ICT Services (SCM0020).
For more information, visit our website: https://www.arterrainteractive.com.au/
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
We are looking to hire promptly….!