Training Webinar – January 2018 – Tim Ball
This replay recording (and the BIMx file download) is available to all ARCHICAD USER members at the Silver Level and above.
It appears that you are not currently logged in. Please LOGIN to view the recording of Tim Ball's inspiring presentation.
Note that recordings of past webinars are only available to SILVER LEVEL members (and above).
For more information on ARCHICAD USER membership levels, and to sign up for Silver or Gold Membership, click HERE.
In this kickoff session launching the new ARCHICAD USER website, UK architect Timothy Ball RIBA shares his latest work on an ambitious mid-size institutional project as he proves out his innovative methodologies on a larger scale.
Tim is well-known for his pioneering work with superbly detailed 3D models that push the limits of ARCHICAD while maintaining a highly efficient and profitable practice.
The webinar combined interview and discussion with live study and training based on one of Ball's current projects, a care home modeled with exquisite detail along with integrated BIM data.
Comments from attendees included:
- Thanks Eric & Tim, this has been great! - Christopher Craver, USA
- This has been the best Webinar ever! Lets have more at this level. - Andrew Fedorowicz, Australia
- Great answers to all the follow-up questions! Especially, to use what one needs and to keep it simple, although Tim's level of use is not as simple as mine 🙂 - Steve Nickel, USA
- Eric and Tim, Thank you for a great presentation. I am a long time user as Eric knows. I work in a large firm using Revit but my own work is done in ArchiCAD. ArchiCAD is far superior as a design tool and you have shown us how to document it to be very efficient. - Kevin McKee, USA
- Awesome presentation. Very excited about the new way for showing and explaining. Thanks Eric GREAT Job !! - David Lohmeier, USA
- Thanks a lot Tim! Excellent work! - Paul Adams, USA
- Thanks Eric & Tim. Great session tonight. - Dennis Hellyar, UK