Project Architect/Project Manager (Santa Monica CA)
WordPress database error: [Table 'bobrow_archicaduser.wp_ppress_meta_data' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_ppress_meta_data WHERE meta_key = 'content_restrict_data'
Currently, nonzero\architecture is seeking highly qualified candidates for a project architect/project manager position. Applicants must be motivated self-starters, interested in all aspects of contemporary design, thoroughly experienced in the production of construction documents, well versed in the craft of construction detailing, and able to handle multiple projects from inception to completion. Efficient management skills for a dynamic project flow are a must.
This is an excellent opportunity to quickly grow with a small, design-oriented firm with exciting projects of various scales and types, from residential to media production facilities and public institutions.
- architectural bachelors or masters degree
- minimum of 8 years architectural working experience
- hands-on expertise in dealing with contractors and site conditions
- ability to manage multiple projects and provide construction administration
- excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
- ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects and phases simultaneously
- ability to find and apply innovative solutions to unique situations
- curious, innovative and detail-oriented
- motivated and able to work independently or as the leader of a small team
- advanced organizational skills
- proficient with ArchiCad, MS office programs