Emerging Professional 1-3 Years (Santa Clara CA)
Mayberry Workshop is a multi-faceted design practice, with a focus on community based Design and Development of Infill Housing and Boutique Retail. Architect as Developer model, with 50% of our work produced under Design-Build delivery model.
Run your own projects as soon as you can take on the responsibility
We seek our first employee, someone to get in and get their hands dirty creating, innovating and developing a modern practice. Candidate should have the motivation to take on more responsibility with design / drafting and systems creation to efficiently complete project related tasks.
Be a self starter, and have the ability to follow directions - but curious enough to explore alternatives and confident enough to present new ideas.
- Architecture Degree from accredited school.
- Currently located in United States and authorized to work
- Professional experience in an Architecture office or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of Type V Construction with experience assembling permit documents
- Familiarity of BIM Modeling
- Well organized, ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Drafting Permit Drawings
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with Apple OS / iMac
ArchiCAD Experience Plus - we will train you if you do not use the program yet
Onsite Construction Management Plus
Work and Compensation
- We try to maintain regular work hours and flexibility around work/life balance
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
What skills do you have, that we can utilize? Interior Design? Rendering? Rhino/Grasshopper? VR / AR?
To apply please provide the following in PDF form via email to email@example.com
1 Page Cover letter
1 Page C.V. / Resume
4 Pages Maximum of Work Samples / Portfolio
1 Page Case Study on your favorite housing typologies / design
About Mayberry Workshop
Come work 1st Full Time Hire, learn all aspects of the development world from financing, designing and permitting buildings as we extend our small family run business
Design, Development, and Branding of Physically Built Environment. We are a developer / designer, and entrepreneur - looking to build our own projects and be our own clients.