ArchiCAD Technician – Architectural / Interiors Assistant
HollandGreen Architecture, Interiors & Gardens are expanding and we are looking for a talented Assistant / Technician to join our fast-growing collaborative team in Thame Studio. Your role will be to support the team in producing 3D models, 2D details and specifications across a range of projects.
HollandGreen offers the right level of support and collaborative environment where the candidate can progress with their academic path and pursue further professional qualification.
You will be guided by senior members of staff and report directly to the project leads you are assisting. Dependent on progress you may be given your own small projects to run whilst under the supervision of senior staff members. As a member of our team, you will be involved in the following:
- Supporting the senior team in all area across a range of projects.
- Preparation of 3D models in ArchiCAD.
- Interior Elevations / Detailing / Drafting
- 2D Detailing and Building Regulations drawings in ArchiCAD.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibility that may arise as part of a project.
- helping to produce feasibility studies
- producing hand drawn sketches
- providing assistance on Photoshop and inDesign documents/ presentations
- modelling up surveys in 3D of existing buildings ready for the Project Lead to take onto Concept Design
- producing 3D renders (training will be available)
Your skills and attributes:
- Good ARCHICAD knowledge is essential.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to take guidance
- Organised and efficient
- Capable of communicating design ideas verbally and through design
- Experience of ARCHICAD, Photoshop, inDesign, Illustrator, TwinMotion, 3Ds Max, Grasshopper would be advantageous
- Full driver’s licence advantageous but not essential
- Right to work in the UK
This is an exciting role for someone who is seeking to grow in experience and who is able to meet the demands of a fast paced but enjoyable practice.
In return we will offer:
- A friendly and supportive working environment, based mainly at home - but with the option of working in our Thame studio when needed.
- CPD’s, in-house training and contribution to personal training and development
- Opportunity for role development
- Company pension
- Employee assistance programme and other well-being benefits
Interested? Get in touch
If you believe you are the right person to join us, please email a copy of your CV with key projects & images and/or your online CV/Portfolio to email@example.com
Tell us about yourself, your recent job experiences, your education and why you would be a good fit for HollandGreen.